On Mon, Aug 16, 2021 at 09:01:31AM -0400, Craig Gallek wrote:
Thanks for the review. The gnutls change has been merged. I've tested the ssl_client_cert option with an encrypted key when built against both openssl and gnutls. Both prompt for a decryption password now before successfully connecting. Please let me know if there in any other testing you would like to see.

I've applied and pushed it up.  Thanks again for the patch.

Your confirmation it works is good enough for me (plus the similarity to the OpenSSL code). However, if anyone else out there is using encrypted client-certs, and has the capacity to test against GnuTLS git master, please do give it a try. :-)

--
Kevin J. McCarthy