On Fri, Feb 12, 1999 at 05:42:37PM -0800, Claus Assmann wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 12, 1999, Thomas Roessler wrote:
> > Mutt 0.95.3 is out. This version should be considered BETA.
>
> Question: how can I disable the X-Mailer: header? Before this
> version I used to patch config.h, but now the definition is in
> acconfig.h, which seems to be nowhere included...
> Is there some easy/recommended way to do this?
> (currently I've added the define to config.h again).

acconfig.h is used by autoheader to generate config.h.in, which is used by
configure to generate config.h.

If you run a ./configure, you will see it in config.h and can modify it
there.  Actually, I don't think it is modified in configure anywhere, so
you can probably change it in config.h.in and run configure.

David

--
   David Shaw  |  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  |  WWW http://www.jabberwocky.com/