On 03/05/99 Michael Robinson uttered the following other thing:
> I'm using mutt-0.95.4, on a Solaris 2.6 machine, to talk to a
> Mircosoft sExchange server via IMAP.  It all seems to work quite
> well.
>
> *But*, mutt won't allow me to change to a folder with a space in
> its name.  Is this a deliberate design decision?

The default key that mailbox cycling is connected to is space.  If you
want to leave that, then you must use ^V then space.  That's control-V,
btw.

Brandon
--
Brandon Long ([EMAIL PROTECTED])             [http://www.fiction.net/blong/]

      "A man said to the universe, 'Sir, I exist.'
      'However,' replied the universe, 'the fact has not created in me a
               sense of obligation.'"  -- Stephen Crane