> How do mutters (you :) handle this? The "lists" command doesn't seem to be very
> helpful. I know I can use procmail to deliver mail to different (Maildir)
> folders, but I won't have any "overview" of where there are new messages to be
> read.
lists command just telsl what is from a mailing list, and does not deal
with folder management.

> Anyone? I'd very much like to switch to mutt, but how do you manage around 300
> mails per day?
I use procmail to separate some out and then have all of the mailboxes
specified using the mailboxes command.

(Can the code snippet be reposted (or possibly put on the website) that
includes an entire directory of mailboxes for the mailboxes command?)

randy

--
Five hundred, twenty-five thousand six hundred minutes, how do you measure...?

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                  http://www.louisville.edu/~rjmill01/
Triangle Fraternity                   http://www.louisville.edu/rso/triangle/
Association for Computing Machinery   http://acm.louisville.edu/