On Mon, Jun 07, 1999 at 12:23:27PM -0400, Jailbait wrote:
> Only marginally mutt related...
>
> So, I read 95% of my mail on a machine remote to my physical location in an
> xterm.
>
> I run my instance of Netscape locally.
>
> I'd like to pass urls to the local NS from the remote urlview.
> Has anyone done this?

This "just plain works" if the remote system is set up to use your display
as it's display.  That is to say, the remote system has DISPLAY set to the
address of your local display.  If you are doing that, then the usual
"netscape -remote 'openURL(foo)'" works fine.

David

--
   David Shaw  |  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  |  WWW http://www.jabberwocky.com/