On Fri, Jul 16 1999, at 02:16 -0400, Dave Dunkin wrote:
>I'm using mutt 0.95.6 and GnuPG 0.9.8 and whenever I do something that
>requires a key id, I get stuck at the prompt.  No matter what I put
>in, it doesn't seem to do anything and I have to ^G to cancel.  I can
>sign messages fine, but can't encrypt or send a key.  Any suggestions?

This may be due to the binary merge that happened on the way to GPG
0.9.7 (?).  Try whether you can run "gpgm" manually; if not, you're
presumably lacking a symlink of that name to "gpg", which will most
likely work around the problem until the changes regarding this in the
development branch have made it into a "stable" release.

Marco