Daniel González Gasull [[EMAIL PROTECTED]] wrote:
> Since I installed KDE I cannot see the Mutt colors
> in the kvt or the xterm, but I still see the colors
> of Vim and other programs :-?

Try using xterm-color instead of just xterm for the $TERM setting.  If that
doesn't work, make sure you have a current entry for xterm-color in your
termcap/terminfo.

> Also I have set ascii_chars variable in my .muttrc,
> but Mutt uses plain ASCII characters when displaying
> thread and attachment trees, instead of the ACS
> characters.

You have the meaning of ascii_chars backwards.  You want it /unset/ to get
ACS characters.

--
Jeremy Blosser   |   [EMAIL PROTECTED]   |   http://jblosser.firinn.org/

PGP signature