Hi, folks --

I would think that tagging multiple messages and replying would
put multiple message-id in the In-Reply-To: field for proper
threading, but it seems (as I see with edit-hdrs) that only the first
one (perhaps as sorted in my index) is referenced.  On the other hand,
I thought that I had previously seen multiple references, so I think
that it can be done (how's that for conclusive proof? :-)

What's the real scoop?  TIA

:-D
--
David Thorburn-Gundlach         * It's easier to fight for one's principles
(play) [EMAIL PROTECTED]      * than to live up to them. -- fortune cookie

PGP signature