Timothy Ball <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> typed:

--
  3.13.  Specify default save filename

  Usage: save-hook [!]pattern filename

  This command is used to override the default filename used when saving
  messages.  filename will be used as the default filename if the
  message is From: an address matching regexp or if you are the author
  and the message is addressed to: something matching regexp.

  See ``matching messages'' for information on the exact format of
  pattern.

  Examples:

       save-hook me@(turing\\.)?cs\\.hmc\\.edu$ +elkins
       save-hook aol\\.com$ +spam
--
So, for example.

save-hook . ~/mail/foo

> And what do I have
> to do if I get a message from a person like "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" and I always
> wanna save those messages (If I wanna save them) in mailbox =foo?

AFAIK, mutt can't do this, nor should it.  Procmail can do this for
you, though, and will still allow you to use mutt.
--
Chris Grossmann    http://www.tunl.duke.edu/~grossman
:: Sponsor me for a two day, 150 mile bike ride.