Jeremy Blosser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> typed:
> I'm all for RTFM answers, but please RTFQuestion before you give them.
> His problem is that a group alias still shows all the recipients in the To:
> field.

Woops.  Sorry about that.  I should have read more closely.

> I'm not sure if there is a default way to do this, but it can be done by
> using the alias name as the Bcc: field and using "Group Project:;" (without
> the "'s) as the To: field.

Since I already put my foot in my mouth once, I'll try once again.
(After all, I've got two feet!)

It seems something like this should work:

alias dummygroup me
alias realgroup ronny, bobby, mickey, mike
send-hook ^dummygroup$ push brealgroup^M

Assuming, of course, "b" is still defined to add "bcc" headers.

There might be a slicker way to do it with my_hdr's, but...

Hope that helps..

--
Chris Grossmann    http://www.tunl.duke.edu/~grossman
:: Sponsor me for a two day, 150 mile bike ride.