Hi!

On Sun, Aug 08, 1999 at 09:14:51PM -0700, BJ Goodwin wrote:
> Are there any plans for adding a command in `pager mode' to re-open the
> current message? For me this would be useful in case I mistype my PGP
> password (which happens a bit), so it would ask for the password again without
> having to go back to the message index. Anyway, just a thought. Thanks for a
> greate MUA. I absolutely love it!

Yu can define a macro, which deletes the passphrase in
memory, jumps to the index menu and back to the message pager. As you
say, you return to the index for a moment, causing a "flicker" when
being local, but probably annoying when working over modem lines.

Without leaving the pager you can jump to the same message by typing in
the index number of the message, with the caveat that it is currently
not possible to dynamicly get it in a macro.  The general solution is
IMO to extend the <jump> function to accept a relative number by
appending a '+' or '-' sign at the end of the number (thus leaving
the +/- keys for other key bindings).  The patch should be simple -
any takers (see doc/devel-notes.txt before starting)?

Gero