Hi!

I have some problems using mutt (0.95.4) on IRIX 6.5.4m via rlogin or ssh.
Aparently the escape sequences produced by the cursor keys are not always
mapped correctly to <up>, <down> and so on, but interpreted verbatim.
I always get a 'Key is not bound' in these cases.

As mutt behaves well when invoked locally, it most certainly has to do
with vt100's brain-dead Esc schemes. I took a (quick) look at the sources
but didn't find any possibilities to specify timeouts or anything else.

The strange thing is that mutt works well on Linux and Solaris when
invoked remotely. Did I miss any compilation options or anything else?
BTW - the terminfos do not show up any signifcant differences as well.

Any help is appreciated.

CU

Matthias

--
Matthias Hopf - Visualization and Interactive Systems Group    \  |  |  /--
               IfI, University of Stuttgart,                    \ |  |   \