On Sat, Aug 14, 1999, David Thorburn-Gundlach ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) said:

| No, I think you're right.  And their Message-Id: contents must be
| different (or *really* delayed, I suppose, like the repost from 08/02
| that I saw go by), since my procmail dupe filter isn't catching
| them...

Perhaps you should increase the size of your message-id cache ... mine
is set to 8192 (actual size is 8250), and it just caught nine dups.

That size cache keeps ~190 message-ids around, and since I usually get
~100 messages/day, that only looks back for 2 days or so (which seems
to be sufficient for myself).

Fortunately, I don't get too many messages from pine users, else I'd
have to up the cache size (take a look at the asinine message-id's pine
generates, if you don't know what I mean) ... :-) ...

/kim