Raju K V [[EMAIL PROTECTED]] wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 03, 1999 at 01:06:29PM -0500, Larry P . Schrof [[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
>wrote:
> > Hi. I'd like to submut a bug report. I looked around on the web for
> > information on the way to report the bug which is most helpful to the
> > dev team. I'm not convinved that the information I found is
> > up-to-date. Could someone please post a URL or actually descibe
> > everything that should be in a bug report? I've collected a lot of
> > useful information, but I want to know exactly what the dev people
> > need.
> >
> Sven Guckes' page at:
>
> http://www.math.fu-berlin.de/~guckes/mutt/
>
> contains a section called "BugReport Guide".

Unfortunately it's somewhat out of date.  Bug reports should go to
mutt-dev, not mutt-users.  And while it's a good idea to be subscribed to
mutt-dev before you post to it, your mail won't be ignored if you aren't --
it'll be bounced to the list admins, which means more work for them.

And finally, the lists are all @mutt.org now, not @cs.hmc.edu.

The FAQ (http://www.fefe.de/muttfaq/faq) is more current.

--
Jeremy Blosser   |   [EMAIL PROTECTED]   |   http://jblosser.firinn.org/