Fairlight <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on Thu, 09 Sep 1999:
> tried something like:  bind index ^x 'push "D.*\n"'   ...and about 5
> variations on it, to no avail...I keep getting:
>     push "D.*\n": no such function in map
>
> What about push or bind am I not understanding correctly?

Try replacing "bind" with "macro".  bind is used for existing mutt
functions, macros are used for series of actions...  (I admit I get
confused about them sometimes too.)

Mikko
--
// Mikko Hänninen, aka. Wizzu  //  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  //  http://www.iki.fi/wiz/
// The Corrs list maintainer  //   net.freak  //   DALnet IRC operator /