Hi,

I noticed this sort of strange behaviour, a minor irritant, and I was
wondering if there was a way to stop this from happening.

Even though I use a Finnish local on my system, I prefer to view my
folder/directory listings with English dates (month names).  However,
to get proper attribution lines with a Finnish date formatting for
emails I write in Finnish, I have these two send-hooks set:

send-hook .           set locale=fi_FI
send-hook '!~t \.fi$' set locale=en_US

So, after I've sent a mail to an .fi domain address, my locale setting
changes into Finnish, and along with that, directory listing dates.
Is there a way to stop this from happening?  Is there any way to call
a command *after* an email has just been sent?

Mikko
--
// Mikko Hänninen, aka. Wizzu  //  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  //  http://www.iki.fi/wiz/
// The Corrs list maintainer  //   net.freak  //   DALnet IRC operator /