Hi,

I've looked in the FAQ, but didn't find anything. Please redirect me if
this isn't the right place for installation questions/problems.

I've downloaded mutt-0_95_7_tar.gz, and am trying to install mutt into my
home directory. I used the following options for configure:
 % configure --prefix=/home/sachin00/arvind/bin/mutt --enable-pop
--enable-imap --with-exec-shell=/bin/ksh

(the shell option is to get around the problem I keep getting with make,
but it doesn't help)

and tried make and make install. However, I get the following error:

% make
cd . && autoheader
make: @SHELL@: Command not found
make: *** [stamp-h.in] Error 127

I'm on a sunOS 5.6

any help?

thanks,

Arvind

--
Arvind K. Karandikar
office: (612) 626-7162 e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]