Maybe this is not really a mutt question.

I have the following line(s) in my .mailcap which is most useful:

application/zip;        /usr/bin/unzip -d/var/tmp/unzipped/ %s
application/x-zip-compressed; /usr/bin/unzip -d/var/tmp/unzipped/ %s

As you see, it unzips a zip attachment automatically when I press on it, now
is it possible to have the routine prompt me for what destination dir I wish to unzip
to?

(As a matter of interest Netscape reads this .mailcap as well and when you download it
also unzips on the fly).
--
Eric Smith
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

We've had reports that on Linux (Redhat 5.1) on Intel,
undef $scalar will return memory to the system, while on
Solaris 2.6 it won't.  In general, try it yourself and see.
Makes you think.