On Sun 10/24/99 at 11:18 PM +0100, John Poltorak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I would like to change the colours of headers so that part of the line
> up to ':' is one colour and the rest a different colour.

So would I, and a bunch of other folks, I'd suspect.  (Anyone?)  Like in
slrn. This question has been raised periodically but seems to have been
ignored by the developers, who maybe would like it too but are busy with
other priorities for mutt.

> If so can I also do something like display certain X-Mailer lines
> in one colour and others in a differnt colour?

Yes:

color header    cyan    black    ^(X-*|User-Agent*)

--
                                 // [EMAIL PROTECTED] //

        City cops & state cops & national guard & bureau cops & tv cops &
      movie cops & uniform & plainclothes cops & riot cops & cops on top of
   cops on top of cops on top of cops: it's a world full of cops.   --Paleface