Hi!

An update of the gpg-2comp script is available at

  http://muppet.faveve.uni-stuttgart.de/~gero/gpg-2comp/

gpg-2comp is a script for usage with the Mutt mail user agent as a
wrapper for GnuPG allowing creation of encrypted and/or signed mails
which old PGP 2.6.x versions are able to decrypt and verify.

Several improvements and fixes were made. A temporary file is created
with correct permissions and necessary sanity checks now - therefore
all users should upgrade. Other changes:
- new option for encrypting to oneself
- always check for failing gpg
- gpg options: some corrections, more robust, always include gpg config

Acknowledgements go to Roland Rosenfeld <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> for
discovering the dangerous pitfalls of my first-time ad hoc programming
and doing many of the changes.

Please write me if you have suggestions, fixes, other versions, ...
I'm going to collect all information on the above WWW page.

Gero

PGP signature