Sean Rima <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > My mail filter detects spam, but instead of deleting it, it inserts
> > the header 'X-Status: D'.
>
> Any chance of seeing your filter, sounds good.

Alas, my current mail filter is a home-brewed perl script, which is easy
for me to tweak and modify, since I wrote it, but I fear it might be a
bit of trouble for others to make sense of it.

It works nicely, though, supporting direct delivery to mbox and maildir
folders..  Perl can do anything.  Perhaps I could share it with some
folks to see how it perhaps could be improved for better release.

Naturally, someone can certainly show how procmail could do this same
thing.  I simply got tired of procmail's "language," and decided to use
a language I know better.  :)

Erf... topic drift...  Sorry.

--
David DeSimone   | "The doctrine of human equality reposes on this:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   |  that there is no man really clever who has not