On Thursday, 18 November 1999 at 16:42, John P . Looney wrote:
>  I'm using 1.1.1, with an IMAP server. I've noticed that the "new mail"
> notification isn't 100%.
>
>  By "new mail", I mean the messages on the bottom line, and the fact that
> when I want to change folder, it offers a folder with new mail as a
> default. This works excellently for mbox mail. On IMAP, it works sometimes.
> I'm not really sure when it works, and when it doesn't. It just seems that
> on the folder browsing screens (which rock!), it rarely has an 'N' to
> denote a folder with new/unread mail.

Does it ever? I don't remember adding any support for 'N' in the
browser :) I don't think it's supported - I can put that into the TODO
(forgot about that feature actually). But the notification on the
command line and when you cycle through your folders with ' ' when you
press 'c' should be pretty solid.

Note mutt only polls folders you've given to the 'mailboxes' command
in the .muttrc.

--
Brendan Cully <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> | OLD SKOOL ROOLZ
"I'll level with you:              |          .-_|\