Hi all,

In the manual there is the following entry :

  6.3.127.  record

  Type: string
  Default: none

  This specifies the file into which your outgoing messages should be
  appended.  (This is meant as the primary method for saving a copy of
  your messages, but another way to do this is using the ``my_hdr''
  command to create a Bcc: field with your email address in it.)

The bit that I'm interested in is the "using the ``my_hdr'' command to
create a Bcc: field..."

How does one do this?  I tried something along the lines of:

    send-hook '~C testing' my_hdr "Bcc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]"

Thus (notionally) anything I send to (or cc to) testing should get
bcc'ed to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  _But_ this does not seem to occur.

Any suggestions?

Cheers,

S.

PGP signature