On Mon 11/29/99 at 08:14 AM -0500, Subba Rao <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Where do you <set mbox_type="Maildir">? In .muttrc?

Where?  Well, I put it alphabetically, just after "set mbox..." and just
before "set mime_forward..."  Maybe I'm not understanding the question.  You
can put it anywhere you like, as long as it's somewhere in your .muttrc.

> Are the double quotes required?

No. Here's what I have in my .muttrc:

          set  mbox_type=maildir  # Which of the 4 mailbox formats I use.

(Anything you put to the right of the '#' is just a comment, or note to
yourself, that will not be acted upon, command-wise.)

> What is the difference between mbox_type and $mbox_type in .muttrc?

Don't use the dollar-sign in your .muttrc.  That just means that it's a
variable, when you're referring to it in discussion or whatever.

--
                                 // [EMAIL PROTECTED] //