Hi,

I'm trying to create multiple personalities in mutt, each with his
own settings. I went through doc and man pages and I've checked
several web sites, but I don't get any further.

I have several e-mail addresses like [EMAIL PROTECTED] and for
example [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I want to be able to receive all messages to these accounts into
1 mailbox and read that mailbox with mutt. That's easy enough of
course.

Now when I reply to a message sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED], the custom
headers (From, Reply-To and Organization) and other settings for
[EMAIL PROTECTED] should be used.

When I reply to a message sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED] I want mutt to use
the settings for that account.

How do I set up something like that? I'm currently using several
seperate accounts, which is really annoying...

Can somebody send me some tips or point me to a web page?

Thanks a lot!!

Ray

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]