Hi,

I would like to give some comments on "send-hooks".

Intuitively, when I first see the send-hook command I thought that it
was a hook that is executed after the message is semi-final (no more
change from the user whatsoever, but Mutt might still want to do
something with it) and before being sent. (So after pressing 'y' in
the compose window, and before actually sending the message to
sendmail).

However, later on the documentation points out that "send-hook's are
only executed ONCE after getting the initial list of recipients". I
don't have a problem with it being executed once, I think it should
only be executed once. But I do have a problem with WHEN it is
executed. So, IMHO, "compose-hook" would be a better name for this
hook.

Just a thought...

--
Ronny Haryanto