I have been told that mutt will do what I want, so far how ever I have not
figured it out.  I want to be able to do the following:

1. Check multiple pop accounts (say [EMAIL PROTECTED] and [EMAIL PROTECTED])
2. When I reply to a message addressed to user1, I should reply with a
from header [EMAIL PROTECTED], and when I reply to a message to user2, I
should have a from header [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Can someone please tell me if what I want is possible and if so, which
comfiguration options do I need to set to get it all to work?  If mutt
can't do it does anyone know a mail client that can?

--
Regards,
        Andrew Clark.