I have the following mutt procedure (defined as a function):
age () {
mutt -f /home/eric/Mail/$1 -e 'push uT~r>1w!~F\n\;s=$1_aged\n\xq'
}

 Two problems preventing the non-interactive use of the script:

 1. When the mail folder $1_aged is not already in existance, then mutt
 prompts whether it should create one.  Now I have the onfirm_create set
 so that I am prompted during normal interactive use which is how I wish
 to keep it (to prevent folder breeding ;)).  Is it possible to have a
 force create?  Yeah I know a around is to wrap this in a script and
 test for the non-existance of the $1_aged and creste if necc.

 2. Occasionally the procedure exits mutt after doing its thing and
 sometimes it dont.  If the latter then non-interactive use would be a
 bit
 problematic,

 Thanx for any help.
--