Hi folks,

I have a strange problem, I use this mailbox for several different
forwarding addresses and I am wondering if I can configure Mutt to use the
original To address instead of the default.

Mutt is set to use thecivvie@(softhome.net|yifan.net...) and so if someone
sends me and email using my Yifan.net account that Mutt replies using the
Yifan.net as the from address instead of the softhome.net one.

Any suggestions, as I played around with Send-hooks. Using 1.1.1i

Sean
--
GPG ID (DSA) 92B9D0CF PGP2 ID 19592A0D Linux User: #124682  ICQ: 679813
To get my PGP Keys send me an empty email with retrieve as the subject

PGP signature