Subba Rao <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on Tue, 21 Dec 1999:
> How do you convert these files into mbox or Maildir format? I want to be able
> to read these messages using Mutt MUA.

Well, best way perhaps might be to bounce them using PMMail, or maybe
"export" them in the unix mbox format.  That way you would know for sure
that everything works out okay.

However, as a shortcut, you could try this:

1. Create a Maildir folder (either with Mutt or some other way)
2. Move all the files (which have unique filenames, right?) into
   your Maildir/cur/ subdir on the OS level.

It should work, assuming the files are in the usual plain headers + body
text format, with no special formatting.  I have to wonder about that
one file which said "ASCII text" instead of it being RFC 822 message.

Mikko
--
// Mikko Hänninen, aka. Wizzu  //  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  //  http://www.iki.fi/wiz/
// The Corrs list maintainer  //   net.freak  //   DALnet IRC operator /