Jeremy --

...and then Jeremy Blosser said...
% David T-G [[EMAIL PROTECTED]] wrote:
% > Is there a way to search for a key binding in mutt?  I know that '?' will
%
% Well, you can always search the '?' screen using '/'... does that do what
% you want?

Oh.  Yes, that's pretty good.  And, since I can't think of a better way
to present the list (perhaps some sort of tree across all menus), it'll
do nicely.

Now to learn enough about bindings or macros to make \cna load my aliases
and \cnm load my muttrc (since I now know that \en is taken by threading)...

:-D
--
David T-G                       * It's easier to fight for one's principles
(play) [EMAIL PROTECTED]      * than to live up to them. -- fortune cookie

PGP signature