There is another option, as well. Get a copy of Eudora (not Eudora Lite) and convert
them through there. I did this some time ago. So, I don't remember all the details.
But Eudora (and I just downloaded a trial version rather than buying it) will convert
the Outlook .pst to standard mail format which is what Mutt reads.

Let me know if I can do anything to help with this.

--
Thanks,

Jon Walthour, OCP
Oracle Database Administrator
(513) 241-5949 x271 (office)
(513) 649-9488 (pager)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

LÛCRUM INCORPORATED
   Digital Strategies That Improve Your Bottom Line

1999 Inc. 500 Award Winner
One of America's Fastest Growing Companies