Hi all,

I would like to be able to PGP (actually, gpg) sign messages sent from
the command line in batch mode.  Yes, I know this has its inherent
security problems, but it does have its uses -- namely, making email
from a daemon that much harder to spoof.

I can do this by having gpg generate a "--clearsign" file, and inserting
the appropriate "Content-Type:" header.  However, I'd like to do this
the "right" way with a detached mime signature, the way mutt does it
when invoked interactively.

Is there a way to feed the gpg password to mutt in batch-mode?

   Thanks,
   Alec

--
       Alec Habig, Boston University Particle Astrophysics Group
                           [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PGP signature