On Thu, Jan 06, 2000 at 10:57:06AM +0200, Alwyn Schoeman
([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there a way to delete the files tagged as delete without leaving
> mutt?

[Usually $, but you've probably seen that by now.]

This reminded me of something a Pine user mentioned to me as a reason
he'd not yet embraced mutt. It seems that Pine can keep track of messages
flagged as deleted, between sessions (it adds a header, 'X-Status: D'),
so you can mark a bunch of messages as deleted and they stay marked
until you finally expunge/sync the mailbox.

Have I missed an option to do this in mutt, or is it not possible? Was
there a reason, or has it even been noticed/considered? (I sure hadn't
noticed it ;-)

  -Rich

 Sysadmin/Programmer, Instructional and Information Technology Services

PGP signature