Michael --

...and then Michael Sanders said...
% Is the mutt-users list still alive? I have received no post since the
% one referenced above.

Yep; it sure is.

%
% Someone please send an answer directly to me.

I don't know if you've gotten any yet, but here's one.  And it's copied
to the list, so you might get it twice or at least other folks will know
that someone has sent a note :-)

%
% --
% (T.) Michael Sanders         internet: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
% Physics Department           URL: http://www-personal.umich.edu/~sanders
% University of Michigan       phone: 734/936-0799
% Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1120     FAX: 734/764-6843

:-D
--
David T-G                       * It's easier to fight for one's principles
(play) [EMAIL PROTECTED]      * than to live up to them. -- fortune cookie

PGP signature