Shao --

...and then Shao Zhang said...
%
%       alias me               [EMAIL PROTECTED]                 (Shao Zhang)
%       alias me               [EMAIL PROTECTED]             (Shao Zhang)
%       alias me               [EMAIL PROTECTED]           (Shao Zhang)

I don't get it...  What would this serve?  When you type "me" as your
alias, how is mutt supposed to know which one you mean?  From your
further detail below, I assume that you're not asking how to create a
single alias "me" which points to all three addresses, right?

%
%       alias me1
%       alias me2
%       alias me3
%
%       This is still fine, coz they are referring to the same person.
%       But if I have two different "daniel", I really don't want to
%       make them "daniel1", and "daniel2", so that each time when I
%       have a new friend called daniel, I will have to search through
%       and assign a number to it...

Well, you could find some other way to make the aliases unique, like
using a firstname.lastname approach or maybe daniel.isp since the ISP is
very likely to be different...

%
%       Thanks.
%
% Shao.

:-D
--
David T-G                       * It's easier to fight for one's principles
(play) [EMAIL PROTECTED]      * than to live up to them. -- fortune cookie

PGP signature