Hi,

I just realized that I can specify more than one recipient in the
reply-to header.  I tried this as out of need to have some replies sent
over to different addresses.

The mail arrives fine, with the two addresses included in the Reply-To
field (as you might be able to see in this message), but if then I press
the `r' key for replying, I get:

¿Reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED],...? ([y]/n):

[yes] replies to the first address ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
[no] replies to the second address ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

My questions are:

1- is this allowed (conforming to whatever rfcs)?

I see how mutt deals with this but

2- will other mailers deal with it in a similar way?

If Q1 is yes

3- would it be possible to have both recipients (or more than 2)
included in the To field when someone replies to my message?

TIA

--
Horacio                                 Anno MMDCCLIII ad Urbe condita
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                       Valencia - ESPAÑA