freix --

...and then freix said...
% It's rumored that around Thu, Mar 02, 2000 at 03:52:57PM -0500
% David T-G <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
% >
% > ...and then Gerrit Holl said...
% > %
% > % the builtin pager, I still see some of the mail index above - how do I
% >
% > Just set pager_index_lines=N where N is the number of lines you want
% > (including the status bar at the top).
%
% Hmm, I like this, _but_ once in that mode, I would like to be able to
% change messages. <tab> and P do the normal of next new and previous new,

I rarely use these, actually, ...

% but I'd really like to just hop down one message at a time.  I also

... I do this all of the time.

% realize using the index number to hop works, but I'm so used to using
% j/k to move around.  Is there a way i can get back to the index, while

I saw that you discovered the arrow keys, but I never use those and so I
know that j/k and J/K (next/prev even if deleted) still work.  I don't
see any funky bindings for them in my .muttrc file, so they're probably
defaults.

HTH^^2 & HAND

:-D
--
David T-G                       * It's easier to fight for one's principles
(play) [EMAIL PROTECTED]      * than to live up to them. -- fortune cookie

PGP signature