I have a bunch of signature files I use with friends, which I wan't to
be used only for messages to those friends. If I exit out and then
start mutt again everything works as I expect. . And that part works
fine. But I can't figure out how to get it to reset to my default
.signature file for the next message. I copied (slightly modified) my
.muttrc. The commented out line always gets matched and will force the
default signature. Is is simply changing the order?  Or is there some
"send-hook this message only" or "reset for each new message" command
that I missed.

send-hook fred "set signature=~/.signature-fred"
send-hook ethel "set signature=~/.signature-ethel"
send-hook lucy "set signature=~/.signature-lucy"
send-hook ricky "set signature=~/.signature-ricardo"
#send-hook * "set signature=~/.signature"

--
Josh Kuperman
[EMAIL PROTECTED]