John P. Verel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on Mon, 13 Mar 2000:
> In poking around the mutt manual, I discovered that a) opening mutt
> with the -y switch opens the directory browser with (apparently)
> updated N indicator.  Alternatively, pressing the tab key while in the
> directory browser will do the same.

Right, both are known methods. :-)  Mutt can be full of these kind of
"discoveries" (especially if you never bothered to read the manual
thoroughly).

> Over the next couple days, I intend to try some XWindow biff-like
> clients and see how that goes.

Keep in mind that some of the biff-style utilities will conflict with
Mutt's folder new-ness detection.

Regards,
Mikko
--
// Mikko Hänninen, aka. Wizzu  //  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  //  http://www.iki.fi/wiz/
// The Corrs list maintainer  //   net.freak  //   DALnet IRC operator /