Marc van Dongen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on Tue, 14 Mar 2000:
> Is there any way to tell mutt to inform me if new
> mail has arrived? At the moment I am using xbiff
> for that purpose but I would like to get rid of it.

Sure.  List your incoming mailboxes with the "mailboxes" command in
your .muttrc.

For more info, look up the command's entry in the manual.

Regards,
Mikko
--
// Mikko Hänninen, aka. Wizzu  //  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  //  http://www.iki.fi/wiz/
// The Corrs list maintainer  //   net.freak  //   DALnet IRC operator /