Gregor Zattler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on Tue, 21 Mar 2000:
> But if i set    fcc-save-hook . +%F    emails i send go to a folder
> 'To Firstname Lastname' whereas emails i got and save go to folder
> 'Firstname Lastname': The correspondence is splitt in two folders and
> as a result i can not read it without changing folders all the time.
>
> Any suggestions?

You can probably make use of the ~P and ~p patterns to set different
fcc-save-hooks depending on whether messages are originating from you or
not.  Another, perhaps better alternative is to set up separate fcc- and
save-hooks.

By combining the above with %n, %F, %O, %u or %v expansions, it should
be possible to come up with some suitable solution, I hope...

Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be any expansion string to always
get the recipient name no matter what.

Regards,
Mikko
--
// Mikko Hänninen, aka. Wizzu  //  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  //  http://www.iki.fi/wiz/
// The Corrs list maintainer  //   net.freak  //   DALnet IRC operator /