On Tue, Mar 21, 2000 at 07:52:00AM +0100, Byrial Jensen wrote:

> I would prefer to name the jump function directly instead of
> relying on the key binding of "1":

> folder-hook . 'push <jump>1<enter>'

Thanks for that. I had some macros to get back to the appropriate
mailbox in the mailbox screen when I exit from the index, but
they involved writing to a file and reading from it. With folder
hooks, they become like this:

folder-hook =ttl 'macro index h c?\t":e exec jump\n4"\n'\n
folder-hook =mua 'macro index h c?\t":e exec jump\n5"\n'\n

I don't know why the :e exec is necessary, but it is working and
if I have just :exec it doesn't work. I couldn't get it working
with the angle bracket notation.

--
Greg Matheson                     Practitioners just do it. Reflective
Chinmin College, Taiwan           practitioners just think they did it.