Hello all,

I am wondering how to resend a mail to another person?
Here is my situation: I send a mail to someone, and
the sent mail is stored in the directory which $record designates.
Now I want to send the same mail to another person, can i
do it with command options of mutt, without interactively invoking
mutt.

I have tried doing it with the following tricks:
At first i run mutt interactively, compose the mail, and postpone
the mail. I find the mail in the file "$postponed".
When i enter "mutt -p", mutt will ask me several questions and display
the postponed on screen. How can i let mutt send it immediately?

--
Best regards,
 Song                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]