Hello all,

I am trying to accomplish a number of things at once.  I like to sort mail
from my co-workers into individual folders after I read it and deal with it.
I currently do this by tagging messages and using the default save folder.
Works great.  What I want to do is:

        1) match on the domain (ncube.com) and change the default save folder
        to be one level below that what I currently use:
        i.e. [EMAIL PROTECTED] results in a default save folder of
                +ncube/dwatson

        2) have a default fcc when replying to domain ncube.com of both
        +outgoing and +ncube/<username>

Is there any way to do this in the general sense or do I have to build tons of
specific rules (prohibitive)?

Second problem is OT.  I want to have something check for new mail besides
mutt.  I use maildirs work computer and so don't worry about the notifiers
destroying info that mutt wants.  Does anyone have new mail notifiers that run
under X that work with maildirs?

Thanks for all the help thus far,
/Duncan

--