Subba --

...and then Subba Rao said...
%
% Hi,
%
% I can create individual user aliases fine.
% How can I create an alias for a list of users ( about 30 )?

Just like you would for individual users:

  alias aliasname alias_title: member, member, member ;

or

  alias aliasname member, member, member

%
% Thank you in advance.

HTH and please check the manual to make sure this is in there or let us
know where it wasn't found.

% --
%
% Subba Rao
% [EMAIL PROTECTED]
% http://pws.prserv.net/truemax/
%
%  => Time is relative. Here is a new way to look at time. <=
% http://www.smcinnovations.com

:-D
--
David T-G                       * It's easier to fight for one's principles
(play) [EMAIL PROTECTED]      * than to live up to them. -- fortune cookie

PGP signature