On Sat, Apr 22, 2000 at 09:21:58PM +0200, Steffan Hoeke wrote:

> I know, but I copied a $TERM for a xterm from that site, but when I
> started mutt in an xterm I got NO color, so I wanted to check if I copied
> the file correcty.
[...]

That might well be due to the setting of $TERM itself. I had problems with
that with an ncurses-linked mutt, where ncurses wouldn't recognise my xterms
or rxvts as colour-capable (with TERM set to "xterm"). For the time being,
I'm using a wrapper script which sets TERM to "xterm-color" before starting
mutt itself - that gave me the colours. I know it's not the best of all
solutions, but it does the job... :-}

HTH,

Thomas
      Thomas Ribbrock    http://www.bigfoot.com/~kaytan    ICQ#: 15839919