I just did a very minimal installation of redhat 6.1 and I have lost my
colors...

something to the extent of color command not found when parsing my
configs

Mutt 1.1.11i (2000-03-30)
Copyright (C) 1996-2000 Michael R. Elkins and others.
Mutt comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; for details type `mutt -vv'.
Mutt is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it
under certain conditions; type `mutt -vv' for details.

System: Linux 2.2.12-20 [using ncurses 4.2]
Compile options:
-DOMAIN
-HOMESPOOL  +USE_SETGID  +USE_DOTLOCK  +USE_FCNTL  -USE_FLOCK
-USE_IMAP  -USE_GSS  -USE_SSL  -USE_POP  +HAVE_REGCOMP  -USE_GNU_REGEX
-HAVE_COLOR  +HAVE_PGP  -BUFFY_SIZE -EXACT_ADDRESS  +ENABLE_NLS
-COMPRESSED
SENDMAIL="/usr/sbin/sendmail"
MAILPATH="/var/spool/mail"
SHAREDIR="/usr/local/lib/mutt"
SYSCONFDIR="/usr/local/etc"
-ISPELL
To contact the developers, please mail to <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.
To report a bug, please use the muttbug utility.

What is the package I need to load to get color into the console or
xterms?