basically, i use maildir because my mail store is nfs mounted and i
receive mail from a few different machines, all processed through
procmail with maildir patch.  this was growing hair with my previous mh
format directories.

pete

--
Pete Toscano      h:[EMAIL PROTECTED]        w:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
GPG fingerprint: AE5C 18E4 D069 76D3 9B9C  D226 D86A 522F 446C 767A

PGP signature