Okay, I did that and I can add aliases to the file.  But how do I use it?

How do I get one of the addresses into a message I'm composing?

kelly

    On Mon 05/08/00 at 01:34 AM -0500, Kelly Scroggins
    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

    > Is there a default address book for mutt?

    I don't think there is.  But the way you create it is this.
    Put these lines in your .muttrc:

      set  alias_file=~/.mutt_aliases    # Where I keep my aliases.
      source ~/.mutt_aliases             # Don't forget to *source* the aliases file.

    Then create the file .mutt_aliases, and put your aliases there in this format:

    alias kelly              Kelly Scroggins               <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

    --
                                     // [EMAIL PROTECTED] //

                      Red is the universal hinge of color. If the sun
                       were a rose-window, red would be at the hub.
                          -- Malcolm de Chazal   Sens-Plastique